We turn to you today to support the Steinsaltz Center and take the next monumental step forward in the transfer of Jewish knowledge. With a library full of ground-breaking elucidations, translations, and interpretations, we are on the threshold of a Torah-learning revolution.
Without your help, we cannot make the world of Jewish knowledge accessible to all. Your gift to the Steinsaltz Center provides access for every single individual in the world to engage with the beauty, warmth, and wisdom of Torah.
Plus, you can support one (or more!!) of our five current projects:
1) The Tekoa Hesder Yeshiva Scholarship Fund - By donating $360/month, you can provide a scholarship for a young man to enroll in this prestigious Steinsaltz Center yeshiva. When you give, you ensure that ALL students have access to this top-tier education, regardless of financial background.
Because of you, a student - whose family cannot shoulder the cost of full tuition - will access a financial scholarship that enables him to spend the year at the Tekoa Hesder Yeshiva. He will learn Tanach, Talmud, Chassidut, and more. And he will wrestle with our toughest intellectual challenges.
Click here to support the Tekoa Hesder Yeshiva
2) Digitization - The Steinsaltz Center has opuses upon opuses of writing. Tomes of essays, translations, and interpretations of the Tanach, Talmud, Mishnah, Rambam, Tanya, and more. Now it is time to bring this transformative content to the masses.
You can digitize the Steinsaltz library. It is like investing in the printing press. Your gift ensures that someone from Phoenix, Jerusalem, Seoul, or Cairo can access Jewish knowledge. This goes far beyond uploading documents to the web.
True digitization means comprehensive links with a sleek interface. It means that you can follow a topic like “keeping kosher” from its first mention in Tanach through its exploration in the Mishnah, Talmud, and Middle Age halacha.
Because of you, even a busy professional with no yeshiva background will take advantage of the world of Jewish knowledge and learning available at the click of a button.
Click here to Digitize the Steinsaltz Library
3) Dedicate a Chapter, Volume, or Complete Series - Dedication opportunities start at $180. You can honor or memorialize someone special or celebrate a life event. Your donation ensures that the transfer of Jewish knowledge continues from generation to generation.
Because of you, each time a book is opened, your loved one will be remembered and celebrated.
Click here to support People of the Book
4) Remember Thomas Nisell - Thomas travelled the world with Rabbi Steinsaltz. Together, they delivered knowledge to Jewish communities all over the world. It was because of Thomas that books were published, lectures were delivered, and Jewish souls were enriched through Torah learning.
When he died just less than a year ago, he left a hole within our am (nation) that will never be fully filled. Thomas made a profound on the lives of many, so please join us in dedicating a Steinsaltz book in his memory. All dedication opportunities for this project are available for $1,000.
Because of you, the name of Thomas Nisell will endure and, in his memory, Jewish-learning will proliferate.
Click here to Honor the Memory of Thomas Nisell
5) A Pedagogical Renaissance - The next chapter of Jewish education begins now, and it begins with you. Your donation funds comprehensive teaching materials that clarify, translate, and interpret deep Jewish thought. Your donation benefits Jewish children of all ages across the globe.
Because of you, a Jewish child in France will have the resources to learn a talmudic sugya (passage), complete with all of its nuances and interpretations.
Click here to support A Pedagogical Renaissance
Your gift to the Steinsaltz Center is an investment in the very best of the Jewish People and Jewish wisdom. It is an investment in each and every individual thirsting for Jewish knowledge.
Whether you donate to the yeshiva, or to digitize the Steinsaltz canon… Whether you dedicate a book in honor of a loved one or in memory of Thomas Nisell… Or fund an entirely innovative and transformative curriculum for teaching talmud… your gift to the Steinsaltz Center illuminates the greatest gift G-d gave to man.
Please donate today and deepen Jewish knowledge for generations to come.
Click here to support the Steinsaltz Center, making Jewish Canon accessible to all